The La Jolla Festival of the Arts is a two day showcase of art, entertainment and cuisine. In addition to the acts you will see on the main stage, guests are treated to other great performance art and solo performers throughout the venue.
The Festival has become one of California's top ranked art shows, but it's also known for its delicious culinary creations. Restaurant Row offers something for everyone, and The Living Plaza Bar provides an assortment of wine and craft beer as well as alcohol-free refreshments.
The La Jolla Festival of the Arts
- June 21 - 22.
- $14 for a single day pass/$16 for a weekend pass.
- 10am to 5pm both days
- 200 participating artists
- Located at UCSD Warren Field
- Less than two miles from our hotel
- Click here to learn more about the La Jolla Festival of the Arts